Spiritual Love Quotes For Finding Inner And Outer Unconditional Love
Words have the power to move us and change our perception of the world.
Combining that with quotes based on love can have the power to uplift us during our darkest times and to notice more of the beauty in the world.
This article is full of such quotes that will help you find and most importantly feel unconditional love.
There’s no greater force that can change and empower our lives than what comes from true unconditional love, the following quotes contain powerful teachings on love.
1. "If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. Love is about appreciation."
2. “In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing.”
3. "He who is filled with love is filled with God himself."
4. "The Way is not in the sky; the Way is in the heart."
5. "It is love alone that leads to right action. What brings order in the world is to love and let love do what it will."
6. "If you want others to be happy, practise compassion. If you want to be happy, practise compassion."
7. "Wisdom says we are nothing. Love says we are everything. Between these two our life flows."
8. “It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not.”
9. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.”
10. “If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.”
11. “True love is born from understanding.”
12. "People hear you on the level you speak to them from. Speak from your heart, and they will hear with theirs."
13. “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.”
14. "Compassion is the wish for another being to be free from suffering; love is wanting them to have happiness."
15. "One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs."
16. “Love all, trust a few.”
17. "Being love rather than giving or taking love, is the only thing that provides stability."
18. "When there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable."
19. “Love is a better teacher than duty.”
20. “Silence the angry man with love. Silence the ill-natured man with kindness. Silence the miser with generosity. Silence the liar with truth.”
21. "It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart."
22. "Be tolerant of those who are lost on their path. Ignorance, conceit, anger, jealousy and greed stem from a lost soul. Pray that they will find guidance."
23. "The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love."
24. “The giving of love is an education in itself.”
25. "Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
26. "All major religious traditions carry basically the same message that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives."
27. "Power over others is weakness disguised as strength."
28. “We must be our own before we can be another’s.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-
29. "In a conflict between the heart and the brain, follow your heart."
30. "I am convinced that the jealous, the angry, the bitter and the egotistical are the first to race to the top of mountains. A confident person enjoys the journey, the people they meet along the way and sees life not as a competition. They reach the summit last because they know God isn’t at the top waiting for them. He is down below helping his followers to understand that the view is glorious where ever you stand."
-Shannon L. Alder-
If you want to read some great spiritual teachings and quotes by spiritual teachers through the ages I recommend looking at Transformative Spiritual Quotes That Will Empower Your Journey.
Let me know in the comments below which quote resonated with you the most and how you’re going to apply it or if I’ve missed a spiritual quote you think I should add in.
Adam is a professional spiritual researcher, spiritual blogger, metaphysical teacher, who wants to share and spread the knowledge of helping people to receive divine insights and guidance.
Want a free personalized message from your spirit guides? Click Here For A FREE Spirit Guide Message Now!